Whistler’s Creekside offers the convenience of the shortest distance to your Whistler home from Vancouver with easy access to the Creekside Gondola. Many homes in Creekside are ski-in/ski-out and if you are a ski racing family, the Whistler Ski Club is in Creekside, right at the bottom of the Olympic Dave Murray Downhill.
Whistler’s Creekside is the site of the famous 2010 Olympic Dave Murray Downhill and is where the original base of Whistler’s ski area started in 1966.
Creekside has long been favoured by locals as the place to start and end their ski day in the infamous Dusty's Bar & Grill.
In 2000 plans started to fully redevelop Creekside into an updated mini village in keeping with its historical nature. The result is a piece of the resort’s storied past, as well as a vibrant part of its present. Creekside offers a pedestrian stroll lined with shops and cafes, plus restaurants, a liquor store, grocery store and bank. Whistler Creek offers a variety of housing options. Here you’ll find a delightful mix of original rustic cabins set right next to luxurious and modern townhomes, condos and single-family homes.
In and around Whistler’s Creekside you will find the Neighbourhoods of Nordic, Bear Creek, Kadenwood, Nita Lake, Bayshores, Millars Pond, Spring Creek and Cheakamus Crossing - Whistler’s 2010 Athletes Village.
Spring Creek is a newer subdivision that includes a firehall, and elementary school, as well as single-family homes, townhomes and employee housing. It is a very family-friendly neighbourhood, as are many in Whistler South.
Both Millar’s Pond and Bayshores fall into that category. These subdivisions offer townhomes, duplexes and single-family homes that are far from the hustle and bustle of the Village, yet conveniently close to Creekside’s shops and restaurants.
The eclectic Function Junction just south of Whistler Creek features an industrial centre with an array of services such as garden centres, cafes, bakeries, shops and galleries.
Whistler Creek also features three exclusive locales. Kadenwood is Canada’s first and only neighbourhood with its own dedicated gondola service, while Bear Creek features ski-in access from Whistler Mountain. Both Kadenwood and Bear Creek offer simply stunning views.
Nita Lake Lodge, Whistler’s first and only five-star waterfront hotel, is also in Whistler Creek.
Another Whistler South subdivision is Nordic, featuring the ski-in/ski-out Taluswood community with exquisitely designed townhomes, duplexes and single-family residences.
Hiking and biking trails
The Riverside Trail Network located at Cheakamus Crossing and across the highway from Function Junction, Whistler’s Interpretive Forest Trails features a network of walking, hiking and mountain biking trails. The self-guided route features a suspension bridge across the Cheakamus Gorge and stunning nature trails.
Alpha Lake Park
Alpha Lake Park is a lovely lakeside park featuring a playground, tennis courts, picnic tables, barbecues and a designated Dog Park. This is a perfect family-friendly park for sunning and swimming on a glorious Whistler summer day accessible from anywhere in Whistler on the Valley Trail system.
- The ultimate in ski-in ski out luxurious single-family homes
- The Kadenwood is an exclusive community serviced by its own private Gondola
- Stunning views and lots of sun
- Choose to rent your home if you wish
First Tracks Lodge
- Award winning luxury mountain lodge
- 45 steps to the Creekside Gondola
- Large storage lockers for bikes, skis and golf clubs
- Tastefully decorated and fully furnished
- Rent your suite when you are not using it
- Unique, contemporary mountain lodge
- Stylish, comfortable open floor plans
- One, two and three bedroom suites
- Full kitchens with high end appliances, dining area, living area and a cozy two-way fireplace
- Pet friendly
At Nature’s Door
- One-of-a-kind opportunity to own a share of a multimillion dollar luxury home
- Private, sun-drenched enclave with 22 exclusive ski-in/ski-out homes
- Fully furnished three to four bedroom homes, with mountain and sunset views
- Owners’ Lodge & Spa with your own Resident Innkeeper
- Ski-in/ski-out accessibility and year-round spectacular outdoor experiences right outside your door